quarta-feira, fevereiro 28, 2007

My sun


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today I saw you there, with your light and your personality, trying to make all the people love you, I may say that in some you succeeded. With me you don’t need to try, you know you took me in the first time we talked. I was so easy for you to look and touch, the only thing you had to do was stretch you arm and I was there.

Today I imagined the sky and the clouds, the birds and our bodies as one. The emptiness in me was filled and, for a while, I felt an explosion, but a good one, a explosion that ripped my feet of the ground.

Today I thought if it was good for me to love you, but I still don’t know. I think I need more time…time apart from you and your presence, time apart from those eyes and those hands, time apart from you heart and mine…

3 comentários:

Taiyo85 disse...

Sometimes, that feeling of helplessness is all there is. Why not let yourself touch, feel the warmth? Don't stay away from your heart, what are you afraid of? Feeling too good? Feeling real happiness? Loving life, with all that it has to offer? Why part ways, when you can join hearts? Why feel bored, when you can feel love?

Chronic Writer disse...

and today is time to pay back what you have written in my blog... think, but don't think just with your head, think with your heart too. have no fear, let the feelings fly... the sky is your limit! And you know, you know it very well, I'll alwyas be here right behind you, to push you or to hold you... Untill dead does us par ;)

love you my little sister

devlin disse...

Sometimes to feel love isn't that easy, I think some people just can't feel love...