sexta-feira, fevereiro 29, 2008

The wilderness of me

Today was fine, I walked in the street feeling the gentle breeze, my feet led me to your house. "What am I doing here?" I thought, well my random wanderings took me to your doorstep. "Come in, you are always welcome" were your words. You kissed me gently on the cheek, I felt it burn and you noticed it. The mind was burning with ideas of waves drawn together, of powerful storms, electric storms, I almost jumped at your neck with excitement, I couldn't control myself.
You teased and teased and I stopped fighting, I kissed your soul, our lips were closer than life itself. "How could this happen?" was your question. But what seemed to be the reason, I stopped and thought for a while, "My soul missed you so much that my feet brought me here". "Can you come tomorrow?"

Sem comentários: